Netgear N300 WiFi range extender is one of the most efficient and popular devices that offers a seamless internet connection to all your connected devices. As soon as you complete the Netgear N300 setup, you will be all set to experience a lag-free internet connection throughout the land in your house, including the front yard, backyard, garage, terrace, and storeroom.
How’s How to Install Netgear N300 WiFi Range Extender?
- Plug your Netgear N300 WiFi range extender into a power socket that is working properly and offering a fluctuation-free power supply.
- Let the power LED on your device turn green.
- Once you see the green light, connect your Netgear N300 WiFi range extender to your existing router using an Ethernet cable.
- Now get connected through Netgear range ext.
- Once done, launch a web browser of your choice on your computer to commence the process of the Netgear N300 WiFi range extender setup.
Note: To go with a smooth and hassle-free installation, we suggest you access the login page of your extender using an updated web browser. Also, consider deleting cache, cookie, and web browsing history from your browser.
- Now, visit mywifiext.net by entering the URL in the web address bar of your browser.
- You will be taken to the mywifiext.net login page.
- Enter the default username and password and hit Log In.
- Now, select the WiFi network you want to extend using N300.
- Continue with the on-screen prompts to complete the Netgear N300 WiFi.
This is how you can set up Netgear N300.
Bonus Tips to Set up Netgear N300 WiFi Range Extender
Netgear N300 installation steps are similar to the steps used for other models of Netgear extenders. However, you need to keep some points in mind for the successful completion of the setup process. Here they are:
- Locate a neat and inference-free place for your N300. It should be away from electromagnetic waves, metal objects, and magnetic materials. If you place your N300 WiFi range extender close to any such appliances, then it might not give you the desired results and can lead to network-related issues.
- As soon as you are done with the correct placement of your extender, you must connect it to your existing router. Keep in mind that, your N300 must be in the close proximity of your router at the time of installation. However, later you can shift your extender at your preferred location.
- While accessing the login page of your extender, make sure you have entered the default web address correctly and without any typos. Most users make the mistake of typing the default URL in the search bar instead of the address bar of their browser.
- To complete the installation process, you will be guided by some on-screen prompts. Ensure to follow the instructions as given.
- The first-time login can be done using the default username and password. If you don’t know the credentials, access the manual of your extender N300 to get the details.
- At last, unplug your extender and locate it in the area of your choice. You can now connect various devices to the network of your extender and start enjoying streaming, surfing, or online gaming.
We hope that following the guidelines given in this post, you will complete the Netgear N300 WiFi range extender setup. If you are facing any problem while configuring your Netgear N300, feel free to get in touch with our dedicated and proficient customer service experts for immediate assistance.