Say goodbye to WiFi dead zones and blind spots with Netgear EX2700 (N300) WiFi range extender. As a matter of fact, EX2700 is convenient, discreet and easy to install. The essentials edition range extender provides you with an extended range and coverage.
So, perk up your WiFi/ internet for mobile devices, computers, laptops, game consoles, etc.
In addition, EX2700 (N300) extender increases your existing network range 20x faster and on the other hand, its external antennas provide better WiFi coverage to far corners of your house, whereas its convenient wall-plug design does not consume much space.
Just plug it into an electrical outlet to get amplified WiFi coverage.
It easily works with any standard WiFi router and keeps your mobile device, desktop, and laptop connected with an active internet connection.
- Uninterrupted internet up to 300Mbps.
- External antennas for better and continuous performance.
- Wall-plug design.
- Compatible with any wireless router.
For Firmware version 126.96.36.199 and above Installation Of Netgear EX2700 Extender
- Plug your EX2700 into a power outlet. Let the LED on it become solid green.
- Use a device (computer or laptop) and connect to your EX2700 extender wireless network name (SSID).
Note: You can also use a wired connection to install the EX2700 using an Ether cable.
- As soon as the wireless client is connected to your EX2700 N300’s network (SSID), the Device LED will blink.
- Open an internet browser.
- Go to mywifiext.net.
- If mywifiext.net not working, then you can also use the IP address (default) of your range extender instead.
- Once done, click on the New Extender Setup button.
- Carefully complete the fields on Extender Setup screen and click on Next. As a matter of fact, this account is for your EX2700 user interface login credentials recovery.
- Select a WiFi network whose range you would like to extend and after that, click on Next.
- Now, type in your wireless network key/password and click on Next.
Note: If you are not sure about your router wireless network password/passcode, please ask our technical department for Netgear extender support at toll-free number 1-855-844-0144.
- Next, type in your preferred network name SSID and security settings as well and after that, click on Next to proceed further to the next step of Netgear extender setup.
Note: As a matter of fact, in order to use a different wireless security type, you can select ‘Use a different password’ (without quotes) and choose your preferred/desired security type.
- Connect your WiFi-enabled to the Netgear EX2700’s new wireless settings and click on Continue after that.
Fab! Your Netgear EX2700 (N300) is now configured successfully in a hassle-free way. You can now click on Next to proceed with the registration process. If your EX2700 is already registered, skip this step.
In this way, you can get the most of your Netgear device. So, without any fear of signal breakage, you can enjoy its extended speed even in poor connectivity areas of your house.